Change or cancel an appointment or update your contact details
If you need to change or cancel your appointment, it is vital let us know as soon as possible. If you do not contact us, you may be discharged from the service and a letter will be sent to you and your GP notifying you of this.
- Fill out the electronic form here to change or cancel your appointment and we will contact you with a new appointment time.
- Contact by phone on 4215 1396 during business hours.
- You can update your contact details online here.
There are two main outpatient sites at Barwon Health: the existing Outpatient Department in Bellerine Centre, level three of University Hospital Geelong, and the Outpatient Annexe on the corner of Bellerine and Lt Ryrie streets.
Directions to Outpatient Department from main entrance (Bellerine Centre Level 3):
- Walk in glass sliding doors of hospital main entrance
- Turn right
- Walk through glass sliding doors then turn left and proceed to outpatients reception.
Directions to the Outpatient Annexe:
- 66 Bellerine St, opposite University Hospital Geelong main entrance.
Directions to Outpatient Department from Bellerine Centre Level 4 (Myers St entrance):
- Walk past Maternity Hub reception to Bellerine Centre lifts
- Go down one floor to Bellerine Centre Level 3
- Walk out of lifts turn right and right again and proceed to outpatients reception.
Clinics in the Outpatient Department:
- General Surgery
- Orthopaedics – adult and paediatrics
- Paediatric Surgery
Clinics in the Outpatient Annexe:
- Pregnancy care
- Diabetes Referral Centre
- Pain Management Unit
- Liver clinic
- Infectious disease clinic
- Sexual health clinic
- Gastroenterology clinic - review clinic only
- Respiratory clinic- review clinic only
- Refugee Health Clinic - adults and paediatrics
All patients should check in to the main reception in either location, according to the clinic you're attending. If you have an enquiry in regards to a telehealth appointment it may be useful to refer to the Telehealth page prior to contacting us.
Please contact 4215 1390 for all enquiries regarding clinics in the Outpatient Department and Outpatient Annexe.
Other Outpatient clinics in University Hospital Geelong:
- Cardiology outpatients is located in Kardinia House level 4
- Neurology outpatients is located in Kardinia House level 2
- Renal outpatients is located on cnr Swanston and Little Myers streets
- Endocrinology outpatients is located in the Douglas Hocking Research Institute
Last Modified: Thursday, 28 March 2019