Careers in Support Services
✅ Looking for a new start?
✅ Seeking a new challenge?
✅ Searching for your new career?
Join Barwon Health Support Services and be part of a team making a difference in the lives of hundreds of people each and every day.
Support Services jobs are an integral part of the healthcare system enabling the smooth functioning of a health service and high-quality experiences for our consumers.
Support Services jobs consist of:
- Food services assistants
- Patient services assistants
- Instrument technicians
- Theatre technicians
Jobs range from entry-level where no qualifications are required, to on-the-job training, and tertiary registered course requirements.
With endless opportunities, you can elevate your career as quickly as your own personal drive and capabilities allow.
Learn more about jobs in Support Services:
Why Barwon Health is great place to work
At Barwon Health we harness a diverse and inclusive workforce and offer fantastic staff benefits. Some of these include:
- Job security
- Competitive salary and penalty rates
- Opportunities for career progression
- Access to staff medical clinic and wellbeing support program
- Salary Packaging
- Staff Activities Club
- Accrued days off (one per month for full-time employees)
- Secure bike storage facilities
- Access to discounted memberships at participating local sport and recreation facilities
Last Modified: Wednesday, 21 June 2023