For questions relating to coronavirus (COVID-19), phone the DoH dedicated phone line 1800 675 398 or visit www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
General enquiries regarding Barwon Health should be directed to the switchboard (03) 4215 0000.
For Mental Health, Drugs and Alcohol Services, please phone 1300 094 187 (24/7).
In an emergency, call 000.
I am trying to contact...
- Hospital Services
- Aged Care
- Outpatient Services
- Community Health
- Mental Health
- Drugs and Alcohol Services
- Compliments and Complaints (consumer liaison)
- Public Affairs and Communications (media)
- Legal Services
I want to...
- Make a complaint or provide feedback
- Request my medical records
- Change or update my details
- Change or cancel an outpatients appointment
- View job vacancies
- Become a volunteer
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact us using the form below.
Please note this form is not for medical emergencies or advice.
Last Modified: Wednesday, 23 June 2021
University Hospital Geelong
Bellerine Street (main entrance)
Ryrie Street (emergency entrance)
PO Box 281
Geelong VIC 3220
General enquiries: (03) 4215 0000